– All competitors must hold a Full pass to Doudoule..– All competitors must pay the competition registration fee of $25 Pre-registration Only – Click here
– All competitors must finalise their registration and check-in prior to the competition at the event registration desk.
– All competitors will have a number assigned to them at the time of registration. This number will be your allocated number for the duration of the competition. If you do not wear it during the competition you will be unable to compete.
– All competitors will conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner, otherwise may at anytime be disqualified from the competition by the Head Judge.
– All competitors must be ready to compete 20 minutes prior to the commencement
– All competitors must sign a waiver and are responsible for reading these guidelines.
– You are also responsible for checking postings or attending any scheduled meetings to assure you are placed in the correct divisions or are notified of any changes.
All competitions will be judged individually with a Panel of 3 judges for heats & Semis and 5 judges for the Finals.
1. Timing & Musicality
– How well you interpret the musical changes in the music.
– How well your choice of moves, illustrates the song you are dancing to.
2. Technique & Connection
– Execution of moves
– Sabor & Movement
– Connection with the music
3. Attire & Showmanship
– Fashionable Urban or Stylish Clothes.
– Groomed to Compete (Hairstyles, Make Up).
– Crowd pleasing movements, personality and energy.
Heats & Semis – Competitors will battle one another in 2 rounds of 40secs.
Finals – Competitors will battle one another in 3 rounds of 40secs.
There are significant prizes awarded to the winners:
Bachata: 2nd place winners $500 cash – Champions $1200 Cash
Reggaeton: 2nd place winners $500 cash – Champions $1200 Cash
Salsa: 2nd place winners $500 cash – Champions $1200 Cash